Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Sudden Reversal

Just 3 days after I resigned myself to being forced to stop all the pills that I previously posted that I could no longer tolerate, I NEED them again.  My formula is once again as follows:
-6 Thym-Adren (adrenal suppressant)
-500 mg of Cal/Mag malate (could go 750)
-Probiotics
-All In One
-ATP
-Lithium
 With the toxic sulfates, I can't win this battle.  I can only hope to manage it.  Suppose that I took 8 Thym-Adren instead of 6.  What would happen?  I would feel heavy and lethargic all day but once the next morning arrived, I'll be right back to over-stimulation.  It's just the way it is right now.  My only remaining hope to detox those sulfates is B12.  My Lithium must be in the green zone before any B12 can be tolerated.  THEN, and ONLY THEN can I hope to balance my chemistry.

Yesterday was a test to see how I would do with the ATP.  The malate worked in the morning but I still had no energy and was looking at 1 Mile in the 8:30-9:00 range.  I popped an ATP pill and proceeded to finish the standard 3 in 22:40 (7:33 pace).  I was heavy and sore all the way but at least I kept the pace fairly even (11:15-11:25).

Today, I woke up feeling AWFUL on exactly the same formula as yesterday and would not have been able to run at all UNLESS I did try the Lithium.  I was cautious and did not take the whole pill but I began to feel better shortly after I did.  This time around, I managed a 21:50 (7:17 pace) or MINUS 16/mile.  An improvement but a LONG way from respectability and who know what will happen tomorrow.  Your guess is as good as mine.

Explanation:
The only thing I've been doing differently over the past few days is being off caffeine.  Let's hope this is the motivation to stay off that stuff for good.  If just 80-90 mg of caffeine for a few days causes THIS much of a shift, there is something very screwy going on here.

Am I on solid ground now?
Not by a long shot!  Being able to tolerate the ATP is a good first step.  The Lithium is step number 2 and I fully expect that the balance and ratio of ATP/Lithium will be VERY delicate and possibly unstable.  I will try taking 1 of each until further notice.  I had trouble with 2 ATP after the 1st of the year and YES, I was off caffeine at the time.  Will I be taking 1 Lithium/day or will I have to break open the capsule because 1 is too much but 1/2 is not enough?  Similar things have happened before.  If the 1/1 ratio works now, will it work next month?  Highly doubtful based on my history.  I may be in a situation in which I need a whole pill but can't tolerate it every day.  Only time will tell.  I will go back to my original plan of forgoing the hair re-test for another 6 weeks.

Critics will say that this is negativity.  I call it my reality.  I refuse to sugar-coat it.  By telling it like it is, if I recover, others can see where I was and what I did to climb out of this hole.

Update: Down to 21:20 today so I cut off another 30 seconds.  Just over 1 minute to respectability.  If I can just cut off 15/week, it won't be long before I'm in decent shape.

No comments: