Monday, July 6, 2015

Training 7/6-7/12

7/6- AM  Only took half an alanine pill just to see what would happen.  I saw gradual improvement.  Did 2 miles at Gold's in 14:38 (7:19 pace) with splits of 7:13-7:25.  3rd mile likely would have been close to 8 however.

PM- Took another alanine plus taurine just to see if I could tolerate it.  I could not.  2 miles on Lakeshore in 16:56 (8:28 pace) with splits of 7:53-9:03.  Got home and tried more alanine and it was no better.  Maybe worse.
Distance=4.0
  UPDATE:  Got my urine test results back and I am NOT happy.  Stay tuned for the results and a rant coming.  I am indeed burdened by sulfur and taurine but not as badly as I feared.  The cause of the sensitivity is likely a low methionine level but I can't do anything about it now because of the high taurine.

7/7-  Beta alanine has failed.  WHY SHOULD I EVEN TRY ANYMORE?

7/8- Looking more and more like I am screwed.  CBS drops have failed again.

7/9- AM- 1.5 miles in 12:52 (8:35 pace).  Very poor but I found some solace in the fact that I improved after taking B-12.
PM- 2 miles in 15:26 (7:43 pace) plus a cool.

7/10- 1 Mile in 9:45 and it looks like ADHS is the culprit.  I am officially screwed if I have to stop these pills.

7/11- Cut the ADHS down to 1 pill and improved the Mile to 7:43.  Took just a trace of TMG and ran the next 3 in 22:10 (7:23 pace).  I got the sulfate test strips and the results are alarming.  Still premature to discuss it and I'm not sure if I did the test correctly.

No comments: