Monday, November 10, 2014

Training 11/10-11/16

11/10- Gold's 5 in 37:25 (7:29 pace).  Modest improvement over yesterday but still clearly off.  This will do okay for a standard issue run but I could not even attempt a quality session.  Took 6 Thym-Adren + Cal/Mag with no taurine.  Thym-Adren must be cut.  If I reduce it to 3-4, will I be able to take taurine again?  What would happen if I went with ADHS?  Questions never end.
Grade:B/1 credit/distance=5.0

11/11- Veteran's Day.  I had the day off work so I took advantage by doing a daylight run just before noon in nice weather conditions.  I did an aggressive cut from 6 pills down to 3 pills and it left me feeling slightly over-stimulated.  It seems like 4 Thym-Adren is the magic number at least for now.  Workout was still good.  10 miles in 71:27 (7:09 pace) and I had something left at the end.  Fastest mile of the day was #10 at 6:48.  If I'm off by 1 pill, I can handle a quality day but a race would be average at best.  If I'm 2 pills off, a standard issue is all I can do.  Still unsure about the taurine but am hoping that I can take it.  Added a mile cool in honor of Veterans.
Grade:A-/2 credit/distance=11.0

11/12- Weather has turned cold as it often does after Veteran's Day.  I hope we'll get some days sunny and in the 60s in early December.  Went with 4 Thym-Adren and no taurine and it was NOT the answer.
AM- Lakeshore 5 with the Gnomes in 38:30 (7:42 pace).  Able to keep it pretty even but each mile passed with increasing strain, which is not what's supposed to happen at this pace
Grade:C+/1 credit/distance=5.5

PM- Popped some taurine and got better immediately.  Gold's 5K in 19:55 (6:24 pace) with splits of 6:16-6:27-6:32-40.  On the right track now but I still didn't feel fully dialed in.  When on taurine, I may find that 3 in the optimal dose of Thym-Adren.
Grade:B+/2 credit/distance=3.5

11/13- Went with 3 Thym-Adren + taurine and it was the right formula.  I was really dialed in and it felt great.  6 miles in 43:23 (7:14 pace).  Legs were a bit sore from the last 2 days of workouts but the engine was very strong.  Another 20 miles at this pace on fresh legs does not seem insurmountable today.
Grade:A/1 credit/distance=6.0

11/14- Planned rest day.  Legs are sore but I'm sure I would have been up for a standard issue run.  Need to save it for a long run tomorrow.

11/15- Slept in so I could run when it's sunny and 45 instead of dark and 25.  Trak Shak 7 and 9er in 2:01:11 (7:34 pace).  Splits varied considerably depending on the terrain but I kept every Mile below 8 and my fastest of the day was #16 in a strong 7:09.  1st half in 60:20, 2nd half in 60:51.  Slightly sluggish but it was probably delayed onset soreness from the week's workouts.  Barring an "F" tomorrow, I'm going to win for the 4th time in 5 weeks.
Grade:B+/2 credit/distance=16.0

11/16- Resolute group run and I took off on my own.  I could not believe how fresh I felt after yesterday.  I was doing sub-7 in the first half going mostly downhill.  The course heated up in the 2nd half but the pace remained strong.  Finished 5 miles in 35:21 (7:04 pace).  VERY GOOD.
Grade:A/1 credit/distance=5.0

Weekly summary:
Win #22 on the year.  I'm ready for Tulsa and if I can keep the formula level, I can expect a good time.  In theory, this formula should both get be to balance and eliminate the toxic copper.  This is my highest distance recorded this year as well.  I have sub-3 talent if I am balanced.
Distance= 52.0/ GPA= 33.9/10= 3.39
YTD: 1,605.  Record: 22-22 with a 2.73 GPA.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
This is an excellent post and very insightful.You have done really very good site. Great work, great site.Your site offers valuable information and good looking.I am very impressed to watch your site.I hope that you can improve. Success you will wait the next day.
3d wall panels
glass mosaic tiles
glass tiles
glass and stone tile
Interior wall panels
3D wall decor
Stone glass mosaic
kitchen tile backsplashes